peopleLOOP is designed and built with your privacy and data security front of mind.
The information on this page tells you how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information when you interact with us, our website or the beta version of our product.
peopleLOOP is a two-sided software platform for employees and their managers, that
• gives people a framework to initiate and progress conversations about how they can access opportunities to grow and develop at work
• helps managers prioritise and structure conversations with their people to assist their growth and development at work
• helps people plan and track the development actions they agree with their manager and the progress they make against these
• provides insights into the opportunities and pathways that lead to progress within the organisation
The purpose of our product is to give all people in an organisation have a common framework and access point for dedicated, outcome focussed conversations about their growth and development at work, and to thereby access opportunities to do their best work and grow within their organisation.
• We only collect the data we need, and we refrain from collecting personally identifiable information where possible.
• You are the owner of your data, and have full control over our access to your data – you can ask us to erase your data at any time.
• We will never sell your data to third parties in any form.
Data we collect from your use of the peopleLOOP platform in the beta trial
We collect the following personal information you provide us at key onboarding points:
• in the registration process: name, work email
• in setting up your profile: a headshot, manager- manage connection/s, employee’s current role, employee’s immediate development goal
We collect the following information you enter into the platform relating to the development conversations that you initiate/ support:
• topics that are initiated,
• how they are triaged,
• actions agreed
• progress of actions
We take our privacy obligations seriously and ensure the Platform Data is protected.
We only access, or request to be provided with, Platform Data that is necessary to understand appropriate use of the platform (ie to support outcome focussed conversations about growth and development) and to generate behavioural insights into activity, conversation themes, progress against actions and satisfaction with the process.
We do not currently draw on or integrate with any other data collections or software platforms.
Other data we may collect directly from you
When you respond to our feedback surveys, we may collect your name, email address, date of birth, demographic information and any other information you choose to include in your response. This may include surveys we undertake as part of the beta feedback process.
When you fill in a contact or enquiry form on our website, call us, meet us in person or otherwise contact us, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide to us.
When you sign up to our newsletter and other electronic alerts, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, user preferences and any other information you provide to us when you ask to receive our newsletter or other alerts.
If you are an Employee or Manager that is using our platform in the beta trial, we use your personal information in the following ways:
• We analyse the Platform Data (including personal information) generated by users to produce insights into the topics, actions and progress of conversations.
• We may generate insights specific to you, in order to help further improve the support provided for your growth and development. We will only provide such insights to you and your immediate manager, unless specifically authorised by you.
• We may also wish to generate behavioural insight comparisons between two or more managers and the cohorts they manage. These insights will not be shared with anyone else in your organisation during the beta process. If you are a manager in this situation, we will inform you and obtain your consent prior to us commencing this work.
We may also use your personal information:
• to verify your identity (where necessary)
• to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
• to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
• for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
Apart from what is required to deliver the services through the platform, we will not disclose personal information about you to anyone, unless you authorise us.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your data and personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks inherent in processing your data and personal information.
peopleLOOP is built on the bubble no-code platform, and is protected by their in-built industry best practices including the following:
· All data hosted on US-based Amazon Web Services servers, which are SOC 2, CSA, and ISO 27001 compliant.
· Use of AWS RDS’s AES-256 encryption to encrypt data at rest.
· Use of automated code testing, vulnerability testing (including OWASP Top 10) and continuous monitoring technologies.
· Access to point-in-time data recovery for at any time.
· Comprehensive data logs
All data entered into peopleLOOP is protected at the application level via user-defined privacy rules.
We may change this information about data privacy and security by uploading a revised version onto our website.
The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised information.
This information was last updated on: 16 February 2023
If you have any questions about this data privacy and security information, or our privacy and security practices, or if you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org